Texas Puppers Rally Wolf Creek 2017

Discussion in 'Rallies Being Planned' started by phoodieman, Jun 7, 2017.

1. lonestarcamper

lonestarcamper A smile is worth a 1000 words!

Jul 25, 2014
    Merlin, you gonna be able to make it? How is Stacy?

2. phoodieman

phoodieman Member

May 18, 2009
    Hutto, Texas
    Allright! I'm going to set the rally up on the other section. We are at least six right now. See you guys over there.

Phoodieman

3. phoodieman

phoodieman Member

May 18, 2009
    Hutto, Texas
    I will complete the wagonmaster form and send it here so we should be up soon. I forgot how to do all this it's been so long.....

Phoodieman

sallugo likes this.
  4. lonestarcamper

Jul 25, 2014
    Thanks for being our fearless leader!

5. phoodieman

phoodieman Member

May 18, 2009
    Hutto, Texas
    I've sent the form via Yahoo and I've contacted Steve on the portal, but I'm not getting any responses. Don't know what's up.

Phoodieman

6. lonestarcamper

Jul 25, 2014
    Well, hum! At least we know we have a rally here on this thread, but we want others to know it too! Keep trying Phoodieman. I found a camping scavenger hunt on Pinterest. It'll come together

7. Merlin14

Merlin14 Member

Aug 30, 2014
    Thought I posted but guess I didn't.
    Stacy and I are booked in site 29.
    She's doing a lot better BTW, and thanks for asking.
    Looking forward to seeing all.

8. sallugo

sallugo Member

Aug 6, 2014
    Fort Worth TX
    Update to our rally...my buddy and his family just booked and are in site 24

9. lonestarcamper

Jul 25, 2014
    Yay! Do you have a head count for your buddy? We try to plan some fun activities and it helps to have a kid and adult count. Looking forward to meeting you all!

10. sallugo

sallugo Member

Aug 6, 2014
    Fort Worth TX
    total of 4 (includes 2 small kids) and I have a total of 3 (includes one kiddo)

11. Txbum

Txbum Pop up, Pop Top, Chill....Ahhhh

Mar 25, 2013
    Hey Guys, we might ( MIGHT) have to miss this one. Jane needs surgery on right foot . A broken inner foot bone and a complete ligament tear at the ankle bone. Doc says it needs to be done asap. Hoping to make it. Might have to tent it , so she wont have to climb steps into camper. We'll see. Txbum

12. lonestarcamper

Jul 25, 2014
    Oh no!!! Get it done now so there is no more damage. How did this happen? I bet she will bounce back and be at the rally. She'll have a couple of steps mastered by then! It would not be the same without you guys. Prayers for you Mary Jane!

13. Txbum

Mar 25, 2013
    While on a trip to see her son in Mexico. She inadvertently stepped in to drainage trap in the drive way and ironically she was trying to protect her granddaughter from riding into it with her bike. It is going to be tight. If someone needs a site I will wait til last minute before I cancel my site. May need someone to take the welcome cups and goodie bags for kids for us.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017 at 3:52 PM
  14. lonestarcamper

Jul 25, 2014
    Well Richard, if MaryJane is going to have her surgery soon, then hopefully she will recover quickly and can still make it. Please don't give it up until we get to the week of the rally. If you give 3 days notice, they will save your deposit until another time. Of course, I and everyone will help ya'll with anything you need. I have already been collecting some games and prizes. It looks like it will be a great rally at a nice park!

15. phoodieman

phoodieman Member

May 18, 2009
    Hutto, Texas
    :(Sorry to hear about that. Hope she get's better in time. Have to take of yourself .......

Phoodieman

16. Txbum

Mar 25, 2013
    Robin, Phoodie we have the Welcome cups on hand. I could probably get them to Merlin or Adrian. perhaps they can carry the tradition on in our absence. Thanks for your concern it is nice .

17. Txbum

Mar 25, 2013
    I was thinking of just putting up a tunnel tent and double height air mattress. This way she wont have steps to climb. I am looking into a mobility scooter for her use at campground. just means I can't pack as much junk as I usually do. Oh darn I am used to carrying two of everything.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2017 at 2:52 PM
  18. lonestarcamper

Jul 25, 2014
    When will she have surgery? You will be surprised how fast she'll get around.

19. Txbum

Mar 25, 2013
    Robin, surgery set for Friday noon. We will be at a hotel very near hospital to avoid having to drive back and forth from home to Austin. Pre-op is Thursday so we leave this afternoon stay two overnights. Return home Friday afternoon.

20. Txbum

Mar 25, 2013
    On another note , we really need a head count to determine how much Jane and I need to get for the kids pirate themed event. Can everyone attending Wolf Creek rally please respond with total head count, number of adults and kids,ages of kids. Thanks. Richard aka Txbum