Texas Puppers (South)- Memorial Wknd @ Goliad SP

Discussion in 'Past Rallies' started by Ryanincc, Feb 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T-minusRetire

T-minusRetire New Member

Nov 6, 2013
    Hello Everybody :)

The DePalma family (1x7 yr boy, twins 2 yr boy & girl, plus wife & I) have had reservations since Feb to join ya'll. Posting now due to officially finally getting the time off from work. We look forward to seeing everyone. Hope the weather holds up for the better.

Is there anything we can bring?

See ya'll there.
    Alex

2. Chrisplus4

Chrisplus4 New Member

May 20, 2016
    We just bought our first PUP and its in our driveway! We look forward to meeting you awesome people some day. Wish I was going with y'all! We are at Yogi Bear Waller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. mrs.sarabglover

mrs.sarabglover Member

Oct 18, 2015
    Good and good! Sat dinner italian (we'll bring sausages) and Sun 'catered' breakfast tacos...yum!

4. mrs.sarabglover

mrs.sarabglover Member

Oct 18, 2015
    [HY] [CP] Adrianpglover called the park this morning about the flooding. They told him it was only the tent area currently (and a few trails) but if more rains come, it could be other sites as well. We'll be there Tuesday so we'll update the conditions then.

[HD] [)#(] [HB] Dinner Friday (provided by us!!) will be tacos (with all the fixins), beans, and rice.

5. mrs.sarabglover

mrs.sarabglover Member

Oct 18, 2015
    I just laughed SO HARD!!!

6. mrs.sarabglover

mrs.sarabglover Member

Oct 18, 2015

Attached Files:

7. adrianpglover

adrianpglover Active Member

Jul 8, 2014
    Texas
    Yeah...she only checks the site every few months...then we get a burst of posts.

8. phoodieman

phoodieman Active Member

May 18, 2009
    Hutto, Texas
    I have a TV. Introducing POS # 2. Still fighting insurance over the other Trailblazer but I can make it now in a vehicle that I own. I hope to get there Friday around 5 or so.

[​IMG]

Phoodieman

Attached Files:

9. lonestarcamper

lonestarcamper A smile is worth a 1000 words!

Jul 25, 2014
    I need to know what yo pack by Thurs. I'm leaving school at noon Friday. Do I bring long folding tables, large coffee pot, canopy, wood, etc? I have lasagna down for Sat night and monster cookies to share. Waiting to hear back.

10. skeetercampsintexas

skeetercampsintexas Active Member

Jun 26, 2012
    Wylie, Texas
    Phoodie, that looks just like POS #1. I'm looking at the possibility of replacing one of ours as well. Off topic, sorry. Glad you could get things worked out well enough to at least make the rally! Yall have fun next weekend, everyone be safe on their journeys, yes that includes you ryan. I hope yall all have a great time, and don't forget what memorial day is all about! Beer and a day off work right?? [LOL]

11. mrs.sarabglover

mrs.sarabglover Member

Oct 18, 2015
    [​IMG]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

12. txnightsky

txnightsky New Member

Dec 6, 2015
    Looks like we are officially going next weekend, two adults, to kids. We will be in one of the shelter areas. It looks like you guys are doing Italian on Saturday night, is there anything else that I need to know and do you have a list of people that are taking food so that I can take something that is not a repeat?

Sent from my SM-N900T

13. mrs.sarabglover

mrs.sarabglover Member

Oct 18, 2015
    Hey Ryan! Could we get a final count? I've already bought taco fixings for Friday dinner but I see many people dropping and adding at the last minute and I want to make sure I have enough to feed everyone. Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

14. mrs.sarabglover

mrs.sarabglover Member

Oct 18, 2015

[size=14pt]No pool. The Mr. called the park and they are against regulations... :([/size]

15. Txbum

Txbum Pop up, Pop Top, Chill....Ahhhh

Mar 25, 2013
    Phoodie, we plan to be there to welcome you in.....I will PM you my cell. All new comers welcome.. We Mary Jane and I will be there to say hi and offer any assistance possible...Txbum. Skeeter.....how's the family? Let's plan a rally at Cedar Hill State park.

16. Txbum

Mar 25, 2013
    Lonestarcamper, yes please bring a long table, and your large coffee maker, I can provide some coffee, sweetener , sugar and creamers and small foam cups. Fire wood is sold on site at $6.00 a bundle I can pitch in and buy some for a group camp fire. I will bring some Jiffy pop, any body up for smores? Richard aka Txbum

17. mrs.sarabglover

mrs.sarabglover Member

Oct 18, 2015
    Txbum: I have 2 bags of marshmallows and 2 boxes of Graham crackers packed and ready to go....sadly, no chocolate. Preggos here ate it all!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ

18. Txbum

Mar 25, 2013
    Preggers is a chocolate monster ???? will bring some chocolate no worries....I had two ( thats two ) SPUTS today. Made the pup do two wheelies to day, I need to get on a diet! Jane happy, her pup is painted, new cabinets, canvas waterproofed, new rear bumper, new front fascia.....replace air conditioner gasket. Been busy.......Txbum

19. mrs.sarabglover

mrs.sarabglover Member

Oct 18, 2015
    We'll be bringing:

-Kid-sized picnic table
    -possibly a plastic kid table
    -ladderball game
    -firewood/pallet wood
    -canopy
    -possibly extra kid chairs
    -kid tent/tunnel for toddlers

And anything else we can cram into the truck bed! We have tables and chairs but there's no way we can fit them in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ

20. adrianpglover

adrianpglover Active Member

Jul 8, 2014
    Texas
    Is this enough firewood?

[​IMG]

That's not including scraps and about 2-3 bundles worth of bug free firewood I still have left from previous trips. Going to try and bring as much as I can without sacrificing other items.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.