Thumbs up to popup gizmos!!!

Discussion in 'PopUp Gizmos' started by Fastalkintn, May 21, 2015.

1. Fastalkintn

Fastalkintn Member

Jun 27, 2014
    Not sure if this is the right area to post this or not but...I wanted to give a big thumbs up to their customer service. I placed my order last Friday and it was delivered yesterday (Wednesday). I haven't put them on/used them yet but the quality looks great and the speed of order fulfillment was crazy fast. I also ordered the cooler cover, can't wait to try it out. Going out June 1st for 3 days and will give them a try and report back.

2. TheMaineAgenda

TheMaineAgenda New Member

Jul 10, 2015
    How did your trip go? Did the Gizmo's work well? We are going to order a set this weekend and I am curious how well they work.
    Thanks !!

3. gruss

gruss Active Member

May 6, 2014
    Don't know about him, but they work. Between pugs and reflectix I can keep the camper if I so choose in the lower 70s maybe colder in 90+ degree heat in the sun and the ac compressor still cycles. Normally we don't make it that cold but I like to test things.

sent from a phone.

4. jmkay1

jmkay1 2004 Fleetwood/Coleman Utah

Oct 10, 2013
    Northern Virginia
    I have the cooler cover made by popup gizmos and can vouch that it works. I don't have the best of coolers and usually found my ice all melted by the following afternoon if the cooler sat in the sun. With the cooler cover I managed to actually make two days with still a little ice left. Saved me money and multiple trips out. It could be a bit of a pain to take on and off when I needed to get into the cooler but I can live with that especially if it saves me money. Now I never bought the gizmos for my bunkends myself as I tried to take the cheaper way first. As I figured my trailer wouldn't be lasting much longer. (Good thing as it didnt even make the remainder of that season). I bought a space blanket type tarp and just bungeed it on. Managed to keep some of the warm air in when I camped in the spring that once. With the combined reflectix my trailer was somewhat more comfortable.

5. Nascar Fan

Nascar Fan Active Member

Nov 18, 2008
    Washington, PA
    We got the regular and then high wind gizmos and both times had A plus service. Great outfit and highly recommend. We were just camping and a big old storm came through and the high wind gizmos didn't budge.

6. TheMaineAgenda

TheMaineAgenda New Member

Jul 10, 2015
    We just ordered ours on Monday. Can't wait to get them.!