toilet ideas please

Discussion in 'Port-A-Potties / Cassette Toilets / Bath Houses' started by Fred1diver, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Sjm9911

Sjm9911 Well-Known Member

May 31, 2018
    Nj
    Lol, you have time and im sure will change your mind on many things. Stuff i wanted , i found i didnt need, stuff i didnt want(the shower) i find nessessary with a 7 yo.

Orchid likes this.
  2. Orchid

Orchid Sharp Shootin' Grandma

Heading over to check out the album now. That's a really ingenious way to add a shower to any camper. I'm going to show it to some people I know that live in their pop up. They really wanted a bathroom, but got desperate during summer and bought the first camper they could afford with a/c. It didn't have a bathroom, but here in Florida, people will give up a lot of things for air conditioning. [LOL]

Putting a drain in it really makes it a great solution.

EDIT: Looked at your album and great photos! You are me 20 years ago, when I did everything neat, clean, organized, and correctly. I would still love to have everything like that! I wish I could train my DH to not be so junky and actually care about things being done right.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2018
    Sjm9911 likes this.
  3. GreyFox

GreyFox Member

Oct 10, 2018
    S Ontario
    That was me too almost 20 yrs ago. :D Still organize my campers like this but do plan to simplify with the next one! ;)

Orchid likes this.
  4. Orchid

Orchid Sharp Shootin' Grandma

I thought that camper looked brand new in the photos. [LOL]

5. GreyFox

GreyFox Member

Oct 10, 2018
    S Ontario
    We purchased that 2000 Santa Fe new and over the course of 6 yrs towed it 30,000+ miles and camped 200+ nights, no issues of any significance at all other than having our awning destroyed in a Wyoming windstorm. [:O] The key to maintaining any camper in pristine condition is to store it indoors if possible, as I did with this one. When we sold it after 6 yrs of use it was in about as close to showroom condition as any trailer that had seen pretty good use could be. These days I have so much "stuff" in my heated workshop that next season I'll be parking our NTU Resolute on the driveway under an ADCO cover during the camping season but will be winter storing it indoors where I previously have stored our travel trailer. It was mint also when we sold it. [:D]

Orchid likes this.
  6. tzmartin

tzmartin Active Member

Sep 9, 2015
    luggable loo, 5 gallon bucket lined with a kitchen garbage bag, a few cups of clumping kitty litter. toss the bag when it gets close to not absorbing.

7. GreyFox

GreyFox Member

Oct 10, 2018
    S Ontario
    Not a chance. [XX(] Tried that with our last travel trailer for single overnight trips so I wouldn't have to deal with servicing the black tank afterward ... my wife was NOT impressed. [B)] Didn't cut the mustard then, won't cut it in our NTU popup - electric flush porta potti will. [A]

tzmartin likes this.