Tv

Discussion in 'A-Frame PopUps' started by Billperper, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Billperper

Billperper New Member

Jul 10, 2018
    Where do most owners of aliner s put a t.v. In unit to comfortably watch?

Rik Peery likes this.
  2. Rik Peery

Rik Peery Active Member

Jun 15, 2018
    Virginia
    We have a Ranger 10 duel bunk, the Pyle 24" tv is plenty big, works for us on counter in front of the ac unit next to the door...what model do you have...

Attached Files:

• 173.JPG
      173.JPG
      File size:
      41.4 KB
      Views:
  3. Billperper

Billperper New Member

Jul 10, 2018
    We are planning on purchasing a ranger 12

Rik Peery likes this.
  4. Billperper

Billperper New Member

Jul 10, 2018
    How do you like yours?I'm going to pull with 2017 hyundai Santa fe sport.

Rik Peery likes this.
  5. Billperper

Billperper New Member

Jul 10, 2018
    Thanks for pic..

6. Rik Peery

Rik Peery Active Member

Jun 15, 2018
    Virginia
    We converted the table into a bunk, we eat outside anyhoos...did a little editing to show the lay out lol... Ranger-10.jpg

7. Rik Peery

Rik Peery Active Member

Jun 15, 2018
    Virginia
    174.JPG
    Love it, just the wife & I & a miniature dog; what model do you have, I pull w/ a 2010 6cyl. Tacoma SR5, has the tow package, lot of hills etc in our area, so no probs...***I ordered a King Omnigo antenna for $85, works great inside the camper on the test run, but we're near a tower, waiting to test farther away ***Here's the antenna...

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
  8. Billperper

Billperper New Member

Jul 10, 2018
    We have a naval recreation area on lake moultrie s.c.,concrete pads on lake,cable,water,power, we live in low country, Charleston s.c just girlfriend and i.only 45 min from home..

Rik Peery likes this.
  9. Billperper

Billperper New Member

Jul 10, 2018
    Had a pop up tent camper,but too much like work..lol

Rik Peery likes this.
  10. DiamondGirl

DiamondGirl Active Member

Our 19” LED DVD TV sits on a plastic two tier shelf above the sink. It allows us to watch TV and still have access to the sink below. I added a paper towel holder on the left side. Tea cup hooks on the right side for keys & etc. I also added a surge protector/power strip with usb outlets on the backside to power our electronics. We have a 1000 watt power inverter mounted inside the sink cabinet that’s connected to the 12v cigarette outlet. We can watch TV while boondocking with the generator off at night.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Plano-3-Tier-Heavy-Duty-Plastic-Storage-Color-May-Vary/194140710

Happy Camping...[ALPU][PUT]

Rik Peery likes this.
  11. Rik Peery

Rik Peery Active Member

Jun 15, 2018
    Virginia
    Lol, used to have a pop up, then went back to tent camping for about 10 years, got tired of going to the VA after a week or 2 of ground pounding, got the Ranger back the 1st week in June; going this weekend solo w/ a bivy, yak & fishing stuff, & a bottle of govt issued Motrin...

12. Billperper

Billperper New Member

Jul 10, 2018
    Lol I feel the Motrin, I'm a diesel mechanic and spend all day crawling over trucks..when I came I just want to quick set up and relax with a view,a girl,a drink, and enjoy..

Rik Peery likes this.
  13. Rik Peery

Rik Peery Active Member

Jun 15, 2018
    Virginia
    For sure a quick setter upper, zip some pics when get it...

14. Rik Peery

Rik Peery Active Member

Jun 15, 2018
    Virginia
    Billperper, does your Ranger 12 have a 75 coaxial port on the driver's side (page 22, connecting utilities)? Was looking through the manual & it said they did, mine has a ZAMP port for solar, which I doubt I'll ever use...