VA - Mid-Atlantic RV Show, Mar 16 - 18, 2018

Discussion in 'RV Shows' started by MrsSquid, Mar 12, 2018.

1. MrsSquid

MrsSquid Active Member

Aug 31, 2016
    Virginia
    This coming weekend, there's a new RV show in the Doswell, VA area. It's being held at Meadow Events Park, just down the road from Kings Dominion.

http://www.virginiasbestrvexpo.com/show-details/

One of the sponsors is the vendor, Roadtrip Camping, from Orange. They carry those TAXA popups among several other cool looking campers. To quote from the FB event description, "This is a new RV show that will highlight all our small, compact, and lightweight campers." I'm not associated with them, but I like their focus.

I think we're going to slip this into our weekend plans. It looks like it might be a refreshing change of pace from the usual RV shows around.

hvac1877 likes this.
  2. hvac1877

hvac1877 Old Dominion Iron Chefs Highland Springs, Va

Mar 10, 2008
    Highland Springs Va
    and Camping world will not be there and not running the show. The Virginia Campgrounds Association will be running it.

3. PointyCamper

PointyCamper Active Member

Nov 25, 2015
    Road Trip campers also is listed as an Aliner dealer.
    Even if you are not in the market, if it is like the other shows- there will be a lot if campground info available. Now if there were only more WEEKENDS!

hvac1877 and MrsSquid like this.
  4. MrsSquid

MrsSquid Active Member

Aug 31, 2016
    Virginia
    Yes, more weekends!

Roadtrip had Aliners, The Little Guy Max, the Mantis, the Cricket and the Sylvan Go at the F'burg show. It was fun to look through them.

I see where Tiny House from F'burg is going to be there too. Those things are interesting to see. They're not for me, but I like looking at them.

5. jmkay1

jmkay1 2004 Fleetwood/Coleman Utah

Oct 10, 2013
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks for posting this. This sounds like a show I wouldn't mind seeing. I might have to try and get out that way.

MrsSquid likes this.
  6. hvac1877

hvac1877 Old Dominion Iron Chefs Highland Springs, Va

Mar 10, 2008
    Highland Springs Va
    We will be there on Saturday

MrsSquid likes this.