We're going camping this weekend so we brought the pup home from storage yesterday. I plugged it in to top off the battery and glanced at the voltage meter: 12.7V. Wait, that's not charging... Long story short, after doing a ton of other diagnostics I finally pulled the front cover off my WFCO power converter, which was new 2 seasons ago, and discovered that two large ceramic resistors had actually fallen off of the board. Fortunately one was dangling in place so that I could tell which went where, as they had different values. I did a quick check of Amazon reviews and sure enough, the 1-star reviews were reporting the exact same problem. Basically these heavy components need to be glued down to the board... which they did, with the world's smallest dab of what appeared to be latex caulk. Totally insufficient for road vibration. So once that failed, the very thin resistor leads were the only thing supporting the heavy components, and they soon snapped. So I pulled the converter (huge PITA), brought it inside, and removed the circuit board. The one resistor had enough lead left that I could solder it back in place. The second one had a short lead that i had to extend to get it back on the board. I tested it (worked- yeah!) and then my wife applied a generous amount of epoxy around both of them to keep the problem from happening again. Too bad when cheapening out on manufacturing causes a 2 year old product to fail. Just glad this didn't happen in July when we spent nearly 3 weeks in the camper over 2 trips.