Winner! Camco Warranty

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Repairs & Maintenance' started by J Starsky, Jun 13, 2018.

1. J Starsky

J Starsky Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2017
    East Central MN
    I got some clip on tow mirrors from CAMCO via walmart.com - $9.95 special price at the time in May. We used them once and had the glass break as I removed them... swear I didn't drop it! Sorta stupid but you get what you pay for...

So I called to see if I can just buy the mirror head - not the whole assembly. Hoping for a $10 part for the $10 mirrors. And she says "take a pic, have the receipt" in an email and they will warranty them out for me. Pretty cool news!

I know it's $20 bucks, but when I got both for $20, sure didn't want to toss more cash at it! Parts Karma at play here

megcabra, DJS12354 and Orchid like this.
  2. nineoaks2004

nineoaks2004 Every meal is a picnic and every Day is a holiday

Oct 15, 2006
    Graceville, Florida
    Nice to know there are still companies that warranty their products. They are far and few in between.

MNfamilycamper likes this.
  3. J Starsky

Aug 3, 2017
    East Central MN
    Honest, I called to see if I could just rebuy the mirror head, didn't think they'd stand by it the forthrightly!

4. J Starsky

Aug 3, 2017
    East Central MN
    Got my replacement warranty mirror yesterday. Pretty quick and easy. Just called, took some pics and provided my email receipt. Pretty nice of them.

jnc likes this.