“Birthdays Rally at Wolfcreek” Sept 7-9, 2018

Katskamper

Super Active Member
Nov 21, 2015
Fort Worth, TX
ok now i see how you work it. i will advise Ann on her dish.
i will stick w the antipasta salad

i got more s’mores fixins- the dark 85% cacao chocolate & jumbo marshmallows-just so i could try out my new roasters!

im *not* a morning person, but will stumble there for breakfast.

i will finish my grocery shopping on Wed night, after i get the spare tire! then i can finish packing the camper

thurs is another 12 hr day, class ends at 9:50pm.
fri in morning - discount tires to get the new tires fully inflated.
work 9:30 to 2*. pack truck, dogs, food. hope to be rolling by 3, there by 6:30-7p.

kids, im excited. my camper is repaired, upgraded& ready to roll.

eagleclan

Jun 24, 2018
Austin Texas
Does anyone coming have coleman keys they wouldn't mind making a copy of? The replacement keys we had purchased only work on half our doors. I'll pay!

AzSunshine

Aug 23, 2014
Hi everyone! It’s been so hectic I’m barely getting myself together and ideas for food to bring and share. We probably will be arriving late on Friday, 7-8 due to work so if there’s any spaghetti left, we may ask

As for Saturday morning, i can bring a pack of English muffins to toast up, sausage patties, and eggs for breakfast sandwiches.

For the potluck dinner, I’m thinking of making chicken and corn chowder which may hit the spot if we have rain going on.

Let me know if there is anything missing and we can get stuff packed up and ready to go! Hoping it’s not a complete rainy weekend!

Liza and Sal

Txbum

Pop up, Pop Top, Chill....Ahhhh
Mar 25, 2013
Liza&Sal, thanks for what you plan on bringing. Your potluck sounds good. I think everyone is itching to camp. Have a safe trip. Tomorrow is bake the cakes day for me. We are packed ready to go too. Richard& Mary Jane

Txbum

Pop up, Pop Top, Chill....Ahhhh
Mar 25, 2013
Hey all, we would like a children's head count, so we can be sure each kid will receive a goodies bag. Don't forget we will have a pinata for the kids to smash .

Katskamper

Super Active Member
Nov 21, 2015
Fort Worth, TX
Robin,
thank you for dinner.
thats one less thing i gotta worry about on Friday.

it’s thundering loud here at 5pm! praying for some swim weather on Sat.

phoodieman

Super Active Member
May 18, 2009
Hutto, Texas
I will leave out tomorrow, (Thursday), to get there and get set up. Second trip for the Yuma so I'm still getting acquainted. Rain or shine...…

Phoodieman

lonestarcamper

A smile is worth a 1000 words!
Jul 25, 2014
Sugar Land
That’s the spirit! I’m already here. Yesterday was gorgeous and water like glass. Sunrise spectacular! Can’t say what’s going to happen for the next few days, but I’m ready!

lonestarcamper

A smile is worth a 1000 words!
Jul 25, 2014
Sugar Land
Hi everyone! It’s been so hectic I’m barely getting myself together and ideas for food to bring and share. We probably will be arriving late on Friday, 7-8 due to work so if there’s any spaghetti left, we may ask

As for Saturday morning, i can bring a pack of English muffins to toast up, sausage patties, and eggs for breakfast sandwiches.

For the potluck dinner, I’m thinking of making chicken and corn chowder which may hit the spot if we have rain going on.

Let me know if there is anything missing and we can get stuff packed up and ready to go! Hoping it’s not a complete rainy weekend!

Liza and Sal
We think positive and positive we will have fun! Food sounds good!

sallugo

Super Active Member
Aug 6, 2014
Fort Worth TX
Good evening! Bad news...Liza and I will not be able to make the trip out this weekend. Have a great time and post plenty of pics! Hopefully we will catch you at the next rally!!

Katskamper

Super Active Member
Nov 21, 2015
Fort Worth, TX
KATS LAST CALL:
i have yarn, more skewer sticks (points cut off) for the craft.
bring what you have & these will be awesome!

i have
eggs, sausage to contrib for breakfast
potluck antipasta salad - no cooking
Ann made casserole
& all the fixings for s’mores
& lots of roaster sticks

do i need to get anything else?

11:30 pm i just got home from school / gas/ last min groceries
it’s drizzling
playing blinky ball w Bella to wear her out.

alarm going off at 6- i open store @ 8.
PLAN to leave work by 2, be on the road by 3.
(east fort worth)
there by 6:30-7?
taking 45 from Corsicana to Huntsville. Any flooding?

too excited to be sleepy, but good night