1986 Palomino Mustang manual

L E Hunter

Jun 23, 2010
Does anyone have or know where I can get an owners manual for a 1986 Palomino Mustang pop-up? I email the manufacture and they said that they don't have it due to fire loss.

Thanx,
Charles

cwbsr

Jul 2, 2010
I've been looking for one for mine too, I have a '89 They told me the same thing. Let me know if you hear anything. Thanks!!

nunubd

Sep 20, 2010
I just bought a 1986 palomino and it actually has the manual still in it! i know its been 2 months since u posted. hope its not too late!

Snow

Super Active Member
Jul 19, 2007
Ontario
nunubd said:
I just bought a 1986 palomino and it actually has the manual still in it! i know its been 2 months since u posted. hope its not too late!

If you contact Steve (popupsteve) he can probably tell you how to convert scans of the manual into the format that the site uses and get a copy posted in the manual section. Then it is there for everyone to see.

nunubd

Sep 20, 2010
went out to camper today to clean and check out the manual. I saw a web address on cover and thought maybe it was strange for a website back then? looking closer its actually a revised manual from 1992. dont know if that matters or not but its just general info in there!

Snow

Super Active Member
Jul 19, 2007
Ontario
Palomino, had a fire in its one plant years ago and most if not all archived manuals were lost, if you come across an origianl manual make copies of it as they are rare.

I know my manual for my '05 Pal. is very general and covers just about all the pup's they made for that year, most likely covers pup's made for several years before and since.

What specificaly is the OP looking for? I can take a look through mine and at least give you that info.

tekrsq

May 6, 2010
nunubd said:
went out to camper today to clean and check out the manual. I saw a web address on cover and thought maybe it was strange for a website back then? looking closer its actually a revised manual from 1992. dont know if that matters or not but its just general info in there!

I have a 93 Mustang. Would you mind emailing a copy of your manual, please ?

THANKS !!!

nunubd

Sep 20, 2010
wow its been awhile. my scanner/printer is not working right now. maybe i can do it at library?

theseus

Living the Darkside...
Silver Supporting Member
Feb 6, 2007
Centerville, OH
For others that find this thread, Palomino HQ burned to the ground in the early 2000s. So what we have here is really all there is. I called them for a manual in 2006 for my 1999 and they sent me a 2003 manual. Not that there was any major difference, as the manual was incredible generic.

Get with @PopUpSteve and get that manual loaded here.