1998 Starcraft Spacemaster water tank drain

AdamMeek

Sep 10, 2022
Nomad
I had an 85 CJ7, fully glassed, custom dash, Rhino Lined the underside and floor plan, stainless steel everything, sold it to my BIL who dropped a big block in it and tore out the transmission

The 4.0 older ones are amazing, but if you wanna go ham on em, you're gonna drop serious cash. I don't have anything to prove 😁

BillyMc

Super Active Member
Mar 25, 2018
South Carolina
Reviving this thread. Just bought a 97 Starmaster 1224. Love it so far. Does the shoilet have a tank, or just that big drain by the cassette tank?
Probably should have been a new thread, but the short answer is there's no tank for the shower. Years ago people would connect a hose to the adapter to get the water away from the camper, but that is now frowned on or prohibited. We would use a portable waste tank with the large cap off and put it under the down pipe to catch the water and take it to the dump. We didn't use the shower in the camper much due to how tight it was. I'm small and found it tight. The outside shower and a shower tent is much better if you have one. We use it on our HTT and had I known I would have installed one on the PUP.

Michael J

Aug 9, 2018
Michigan
Probably should have been a new thread, but the short answer is there's no tank for the shower. Years ago people would connect a hose to the adapter to get the water away from the camper, but that is now frowned on or prohibited. We would use a portable waste tank with the large cap off and put it under the down pipe to catch the water and take it to the dump. We didn't use the shower in the camper much due to how tight it was. I'm small and found it tight. The outside shower and a shower tent is much better if you have one. We use it on our HTT and had I known I would have installed one on the PUP.
With the shower tent where does the water go?