2 trips booked, need advice on the third...

Desird97

Jan 23, 2016
We are going to Mi-Te-Jo in Milton at the end of the month and Saco River in Conway the third week in July. We also booked a week at Moose Hillock in mid-August but are now rethinking it. Some other options we have looked at for the August trip are Cold Springs in Weare and Danforth Bay in Freedom. Anyone have any recommendations?

roybraddy

Super Active Member
Mar 23, 2016
King George, Virginia
I'm guessing all of those areas are in NH...

We have done all of our POPUP camping in Virginia East to the coast and south to the bay and West to Okla and TX...

We need to go North I reckon. At least make it up to the PA high country... NE Maryland is pretty good as well for high country around here...

My work trips over the years used to take us to Portland ME and everyone talks big time around there about camping in the WHITE MOUNTAINS....

I always wanted to go North just for the Fall Foliage...

Roy Ken

Desird97

Jan 23, 2016
RoyBraddy said:
I'm guessing all of those areas are in NH...

We have done all of our POPUP camping in Virginia East to the coast and south to the bay and West to Okla and TX...

We need to go North I reckon. At least make it up to the PA high country... NE Maryland is pretty good as well for high country around here...

My work trips over the years used to take us to Portland ME and everyone talks big time around there about camping in the WHITE MOUNTAINS....

I always wanted to go North just for the Fall Foliage...

Roy Ken

Yes, all in NH. The White Mountains are beautiful, highly recommended.

Garywt

Mar 23, 2015
Late to answer for August but Moose Hillock, Cold Springs and Danforth are all good choices. Nice pools at all and activities are offered. We like all 3.