2015 Greater Kansas City spring campout

Status
Not open for further replies.

tconroy

Super Active Member
Apr 25, 2013
Yes, I was scratching my head over a few of the occupied areas. They seem to be more like residents than campers. I wonder when Steve is going to post the rally?? Seems like it's taking a while.

unclemark

Overland Park, KS
Gold Supporting Member
May 15, 2014
Overland Park, KS
tconroy said:
Yes, I was scratching my head over a few of the occupied areas. They seem to be more like residents than campers. I wonder when Steve is going to post the rally?? Seems like it's taking a while.
Yeah, picking on Steve is on tomorrow's todo list. [}:)]

oz nana

Jan 26, 2014
2015 Greater Kansas City spring campout: Reserve your spot now!

I noticed that at several of the spots at Marion Reservoir last spring. I'm glad that so many people are going to the rally.

unclemark

Overland Park, KS
Gold Supporting Member
May 15, 2014
Overland Park, KS
oz nana said:
Yeah!!! It looks like there is going to be quite the turn out.
We have seven with sites reserved for sure, and two that I just know are going to make themselves known only after check in on April 24. We should have a betting pool on who those two mystery campers are in sites A94 and A95. Winner gets an autographed copy of Roadside Kansas by Rex Buchanan to read on the ride home.

So, we have at 21-23 people committed, plus those mystery folks. And we're not even official yet.

tconroy

Super Active Member
Apr 25, 2013
There are 17 left to reserve but plenty of walkups. My sight was 21 + 3. Probably because I am right next to the bathroom.

jmh1007

Aug 25, 2014
Wow, I haven't checked in for awhile, there's a lot of people coming! This will be our first rally. I notice on the attendee list that kids and pets are included. We will have my grandson with us and probably our boxer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts