On the road aagaain See Rallies below;
Mar 7, 2012
Congratulations!
Highwalls are nice.

Found a pic:

img_QbsnJLtNeI.jpg

http://149.255.34.50/listimg/img1_0815/21/img_QbsnJLtNeI.jpg

Hoomi

I write everything the voices in my head tell me.
Jul 20, 2012
Congrats on the new P'up!

Did you sell the old trailer yet, Ben?

ChocoChock01

Mar 7, 2012
Just checking in to see if 94-D2 posted his usual derogatory (nice as they may be - but I know their true meaning) greetings.
Back to 2015 Mt Shasta Rally...

94-D2

Happy Campin'
May 21, 2010
Sutter Creek CA
Brian, didn't you just tell me to step away from the campfire.......

Hey, have you guys left for Mesa yet. Denise and I are two hours away. We will pull out of here Thursday at 11 and get to Mesa about 1 or so. Gonna hit Arches in the morning.....doing the 18 mile scenic to Dead Horse.

kitphantom

Super Active Member
Platinum Supporting Member
Dec 26, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
@94-D2
We may be passing each other today (Wed.) i'm heading for Arches, then town. May do Dead Horse on the way back to Green River. We did Island in the Sky a couple of months ago, but may hit that too.
Re: potluck - my phone is being weird so didn't look at potluck list. Should we pick up sliced meat. Cheese and rolls ? IIRC there weren't such things listed.

capy235co

Jan 9, 2011
Seal Beach, CA
Unfortunately Illness has visited our home and we will be unable to attend. We were so looking forward to the rally. Hope you all have a great time!

Wayne & Rosie

94-D2

Happy Campin'
May 21, 2010
Sutter Creek CA
kitphantom said:
@94-D2
We may be passing each other today (Wed.) i'm heading for Arches, then town. May do Dead Horse on the way back to Green River. We did Island in the Sky a couple of months ago, but may hit that too.
Re: potluck - my phone is being weird so didn't look at potluck list. Should we pick up sliced meat. Cheese and rolls ? IIRC there weren't such things listed.
Kit, as usual, I am still sitting around sipping my espresso. We will head out about 10. Hope we cross paths. I'm in my FJ. Silver with an Inno roof rack faring.

Unstable_Tripod

Well, there's your problem!
May 20, 2008
Seattle, Washington
I wish I could have joined you folks at this rally but the timing just didn't work out. It's a long way down there for me so I would have had to make it part of a bigger trip and I couldn't do that because of a bunch of yard work and home projects that I had to complete in May and June. I couldn't start the trip with the rally and then continue for a another month or so because of our cruise departure to Alaska. The good news is that I will be able to attend the Washington State rally that is the same weekend. I hope you all have fun in Mesa Verde. We sure will in the Cascade mountains.

94-D2

Happy Campin'
May 21, 2010
Sutter Creek CA
Tom, have a great cruise. Denise and I would love to do the Alaska cruise too but alas, we opted for the Mexican Riviera a second time. See you at the Shasta rally though. Right?

ChocoChock01

Mar 7, 2012
Capy235co: Random sickness strikes again. Hope its short and recovery quick. Was looking forward to meeting both of you.
NEXT YR in UT or possibly Valley of Fire in Oct.

ChocoChock01

Mar 7, 2012
Kit;
For the potluck do what ever works for you, generally there is lots of food.

ChocoChock01

Mar 7, 2012
94-D2,
Only step away if the heat is more than u can take.
Looking forward to seeing both of you on Thurs.
Currently, in Williams AZ

Status
Not open for further replies.