2019 3rd Annual Fall Pymatuning Rally

Novarich

Dec 8, 2014
My first camping trip of the year is officially cancelled. I have a very sick dog at home that is going to be needing gall bladder surgery. We spent most of the day between the vet and a pet hospital. The dog is heavily medicated and needs full time attention. I even gave up my seats for the Browns game sunday night. My site is paid for so feel free to make use of it as needed. Have a great weekend and enjoy.

crosbys2008

Super Active Member
Sep 2, 2013
Erie, PA
My first camping trip of the year is officially cancelled. I have a very sick dog at home that is going to be needing gall bladder surgery. We spent most of the day between the vet and a pet hospital. The dog is heavily medicated and needs full time attention. I even gave up my seats for the Browns game sunday night. My site is paid for so feel free to make use of it as needed. Have a great weekend and enjoy.
Sorry to hear about your dog. You are missed but we’ll meet up at another rally.

Dusty road

Super Active Member
Feb 28, 2016
Conneaut, Ohio
Rendi, Shelby and I had the best time this weekend, meeting new friends and reconnecting with old ones. The weather was decent the food was great and Rob was a kind, gracious, wonderful, and benevolent host.[LOL]Old traditions were kept alive, Pat brought the rain and Andy set up in the dark! Until next time, everyone camp safe.

crosbys2008

Super Active Member
Sep 2, 2013
Erie, PA
Rendi, Shelby and I had the best time this weekend, meeting new friends and reconnecting with old ones. The weather was decent the food was great and Rob was a kind, gracious, wonderful, and benevolent host.[LOL]Old traditions were kept alive, Pat brought the rain and Andy set up in the dark! Until next time, everyone camp safe.

Thanks for the kind words and hope everyone had a good time this weekend. Pot luck food was delicious and the fellowship was top notch. Steph took pictures and I’ll get them uploaded later tonight.

Rob

Last edited:

vagov

Super Active Member
Aug 13, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
Mom and dad are home, camper is back in the yard. Half unloaded still at this point watching Steelers. Game. may try booking Arts site next time. Non electric. On the water and try out solar panel system thou. Had a great time. Looking forward to next year already. Plus Pats rally in the spring

Salandrew

Apr 27, 2016
Shelocta, PA
What a great weekend! Of course the aliens were not with us this weekend and we set up in the dark! It was great meeting some new people and reconnecting with some old ones. I feel like I didn’t get a chance to talk to everyone!! I was horrible with pictures this weekend. I think this is my only one! Can’t wait till the next one!

Attachments

• B8B13733-7460-4C64-AA0E-3683311B4EA3.jpeg
    B8B13733-7460-4C64-AA0E-3683311B4EA3.jpeg
    42.4 KB · Views: 8