• Pymatuning Ohio

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crosbys2008

Super Active Member
Sep 2, 2013
Erie, PA
Ok, folks, so Ohio won the poll for the fall rally, however discussion was also made for possibly Geneva on the Lake. So where shall we go this year?

For those that were at John's a couple years ago, I'm hoping in September the bugs won't be as big of a problem at Geneva on the Lake if that's where we camp.

vagov

Super Active Member
Aug 13, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
I voted for Geneva. But would do either park. Whatever the consensus. Agrees. By the way, campsite photos have sites available to view for Geneva on the lake

Novarich

Dec 8, 2014
I'm with Vagov, doesn't matter. I drive by Geneva regularly. My mother lives up the road. The last time we were there a good portion of the camp was unavailable because of possible construction. I'll have to drive through and check it out. I thought the previous spots worked well though. If we end up at Geneva.

vagov

Super Active Member
Aug 13, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
Art. Thanks for the campground map link. A lot better than the new dcnr map. I believe I was on site 24 last time. That loop is open grassy area, the back loop is more woodsy

Dusty road

Super Active Member
Feb 28, 2016
Conneaut, Ohio
Okay! I know there's still two days to vote but it looks like Geneva is going to be the winner! Remember Ohio has a 6 month reservation window and there is a new reservation system for Ohio that isn't the easiest to navigate.