2020 Fall Rally - Geneva on the Lake

vagov

Super Active Member
Aug 13, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
Home safe and sound. Camper parked in yard, if I get a chance this week I may try looking at that funky. Heater before the sewer rally, if not Kath will have to suffer it out. Had a great time , waiting on pics, as I didn’t take any. info for the spring Hocking hills rally Will be posted. Soon . See you all in the spring.

trudger

Trudging the road of happy destiny.
May 25, 2013
Pittsburgh, PA
What a wonderful week - ending it with a wonderful event. Thanks for pulling it together Rob. So great to meet new people and see some old friends! Looking forward to the next one! Godspeed in your travels!

-David

HookingWings

Jul 29, 2015
What a great weekend. We couldn't have asked for a better of a weekend weather wise. Thanks to everyone for a great weekend of fellowship and some amazing (and scary) food!! See you all next year!!! View attachment 69192 View attachment 69193 View attachment 69194 View attachment 69195 View attachment 69196 View attachment 69197 View attachment 69198 View attachment 69199 View attachment 69200
I was just looking at the pictures and thinking what a good time we had. Wish the weather was as warm this weekend! Can't wait for the next rally
Janet