• Hills creek state park

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vagov

Super Active Member
Aug 13, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
even thou the Niagra Falls Rally is going to be hard to beat, those who know me, know I like to travel and try different rally locations. so with that being said we are moving locations again. I will host a rally in the Summer in the PA Grand Canyon region July 10-12 weekend, (weekend after the fourth holiday ) if interesred in attending , please vote for your favorite location , as we will start booking sites soon see you all there!

shelmily

Super Active Member
Jun 7, 2012
Northeast Pennsylvania
Bald Eagle and Black Moshannon are both nice parks. I have never camped at either one though, so I can't comment on that. As for the other three, I've never been. I am going to have to try and get to this one. It will be a little closer to me then the previous ones.

Dusty road

Super Active Member
Feb 28, 2016
Conneaut, Ohio
I've stayed in the cabins at both Hills Creek and Black moshannon parks for bear season. The lake at Black Moshannon is real nice for boating and fishing.

Raycfe

Waterford Ct.
Oct 3, 2007
Waterford, Ct
We have stayed at
Leonard Harrison state park was very nice right next to the canyon ....... by it is small and a limited number of electric sites. When we camped there a church group came by and handed out small fresh baked bread.

vagov

Super Active Member
Aug 13, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
Can you confirm the location and date? We might join you if it fits our schedule and we can get the vacation time.
This will be the black moshannon state park rally thread July 09-12 weekend. Some will attend the Phillipsburg heritage festivial on Saturday and we will be having a Christmas in July theme going on. Booking sites in the upper campground, most of us are in the 012-018 area, but sites are going fast, it would be great if you can join us !

Latest posts