2021 Schodack Island "Not A Rally"

Strawhouse

I miss my Camping Family...
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2015
Muskoka, Ontario
You could have lots of venison... they come eat your plants at the back deck..
The only weapon I have is the slingshot that I bought at the Vermont Country Store a few years ago. I hung it on the back of my door as a deterrent. That worked for a while, but they wisened up and returned. As a last resort, I tried to hit a couple with stones. They quickly realized that they were safe. So here it stays...
DAB477BC-1200-46CE-BEF0-A200E907E208.jpeg
In hindsight, I guess I could have been charged with transporting a weapon across the border. :eek:

Last edited:

Sjm9911

Super Active Member
May 31, 2018
Nj
Not much time left and I still dont have my brakes done. I have the parts , but now its raining. Fingers crossed.

stefie19

Super Active Member
Aug 21, 2014
Connecticut
The only weapon I have is the slingshot that I bought at the Vermont Country Store a few years ago. I hung it on the back of my door as a deterrent. That worked for a while, but they wisened up and returned. As a last resort, I tried to hit a couple with stones. They quickly realized that they were safe. So here it stays...
View attachment 73566
In hindsight, I guess I could have been charged with transporting a weapon across the border. :eek:

Jake brought one of these home from school one day when one of his friends brought it in and let him borrow it. Yeeeaaahhh, that mom loved when I called her to let her know that I would not be allowing Jake to return a weapon on the playground. It was dropped off at their house and she promptly disposed of that toy.

JimmyM

Super Active Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 5, 2014
Franklin, MA
Don't know what Emily is bringing for the Sat potluck. But I'm bringing some sort of breakfast casserole for Friday morning. I've got some shopping to do this weekend.
5 days.

JimmyM

Super Active Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 5, 2014
Franklin, MA
If it will make you feel better, I can act like them and stay in the camper and ignore everyone all weekend.
That hasn't been true these last few trips! They're out and social. My girls too. It's been great.
Charlotte is really looking forward to camping this year. Maddy always loves camping.

JimmyM

Super Active Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 5, 2014
Franklin, MA
You don't need any brakes,, wheres the challenge?
I hear ya, Snow. People are soft these days.
Did Washington not cross the Delaware because he didn't have bakes?
Did Armstrong not land on the moon because he didn't have brakes?
Did Sir Edmund Hillary not summit Everest because his brakes didn't work?

Sjm9911

Super Active Member
May 31, 2018
Nj
I hear ya, Snow. People are soft these days.
Did Washington not cross the Delaware because he didn't have bakes?
Did Armstrong not land on the moon because he didn't have brakes?
Did Sir Edmund Hillary not summit Everest because his brakes didn't work?
Ya , ya , ya ...... in other news, i tested them today and broke them in a bit. So far they work, i didn't loose a wheel and they run cool. So for now i think i did good. Lets see what happens in a few week:eek:

JimmyM

Super Active Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 5, 2014
Franklin, MA
When I was setting up my brother's brake controller I felt each drum. One was stone cold and the other 3 were noticably warm. So he brought it in to be fixed.

Latest posts