• july 12-14

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vagov

Super Active Member
Aug 13, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
More votes. !!! Sounds great . depending on what weekend wins, reservation window will open up in October

Last edited:

JunkyBurrittos

Mar 18, 2017
Central MA
Hi all. I voted July 4-7 with the assumption that the Ontario rally might fall the weekend before that again? I'd love to attend both and head up to Tobermory between the two rallies. So if Ontario dates move, I may want to change my vote. :rolleyes:

JunkyBurrittos

Mar 18, 2017
Central MA
Just an FYI.. there is about a 4ft drop to the lake.. Anything setup along the lake will be subjected to some pretty stiff winds at times.. If possible, try to get a site that has trees between the site and the lake..

If you look here, youll see pics of the sites, I believe these were taken by a member of this site.
https://www.campsitephotos.com/campground/ny/four-mile-creek-state-park/

Ohhhhh so I grabbed 238 for the view thinking I did good. There are some trees on the sides but not blocking the water front. Did I do bad?

Snow

Super Active Member
Jul 19, 2007
Ontario
Its just a caution.. July shouldnt be too bad unless there is a storm.. Just tie stuff down.

vagov

Super Active Member
Aug 13, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
welcome junky burrittos, just looked on line, looks like 4 sites already gone, tried booking site 234 , weds to sunday but wouldnt let me, said try again after 9am. so thats what im going to do ... let you know how that works out.

JunkyBurrittos

Mar 18, 2017
Central MA
Yes, if that’s the site you want I recommend getting on there immediately at 9 AM when reservations open. I had tried for site 240 but it was gone within the first second. Good luck!

Latest posts