5th Annual 2020 Northeast PA Rally

stefie19

Super Active Member
Aug 21, 2014
Connecticut
Started our grocery list for next week and have my list of things to do to make sure we’re ready to go! CANNOT WAIT! A week from tomorrow, we are on the road!!

Strawhouse

I miss my Camping Family...
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2015
Muskoka, Ontario
My girls are worried they won't be able to attend class on the 17th and 18th. I told them we have phones and they'll have WiFi.
Worried about missing the last 2 days of school? Sometimes I wonder about their paternity.
[LOL]
In this respect, they obviously take after Emily!:)

stefie19

Super Active Member
Aug 21, 2014
Connecticut
Jake’s school year is technically done next Friday but all assignments must be submitted by this Friday. And next week they’ve scheduled book/technology/locker items during the time that school would be in session online so I’m guessing for him there won’t be much going on. Not that he would care about missing days. There’s no question about his paternity. Now his maternity....if I didn’t birth him myself, I’d question where he came from.

Sjm9911

Super Active Member
May 31, 2018
Nj
Were done early this year. And to be honest , thank god. This online learning crap sucks. Im still arguing with the teachers, superintendent, etc, over the amount and scope of the work given to 2nd graders. Now they want assisment tests. We tried and im done. Not doing them. I just have to post this, this was on Olivia's assessment for reading. I dont think its a 2nd grade question. Ok sorry for the rant and vent. Im starting to loose it. Lol. 20200609_130251.jpg

C. VanHart

Getting back to it,
Jan 19, 2017
Philadelphia Pa.
Were done early this year. And to be honest , thank god. This online learning crap sucks. Im still arguing with the teachers, superintendent, etc, over the amount and scope of the work given to 2nd graders. Now they want assisment tests. We tried and im done. Not doing them. I just have to post this, this was on Olivia's assessment for reading. I dont think its a 2nd grade question. Ok sorry for the rant and vent. Im starting to loose it. Lol. View attachment 63025
The answer is letter A.

Sjm9911

Super Active Member
May 31, 2018
Nj
Ok. So i was busy on Amazon this week. Lol. I got a second inflatable kayak, chepo intex it was like 80 $ so ill have 2 if anyone wants to go out in them when im not using them. Also got a cord so i can hook the phone up to the projecter, if it gets dark enough the kids can watch a movie. ( if the projecter and the cord work!).

JimmyM

Super Active Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 5, 2014
Franklin, MA
Ok. So i was busy on Amazon this week. Lol. I got a second inflatable kayak, chepo intex it was like 80 $ so ill have 2 if anyone wants to go out in them when im not using them. Also got a cord so i can hook the phone up to the projecter, if it gets dark enough the kids can watch a movie. ( if the projecter and the cord work!).
Movie night!? How about we screen "contagion" for them.

Sjm9911

Super Active Member
May 31, 2018
Nj
There not lettered, lol. They just cant start sentences with capitol letters. Ok , just forget i posted it. [:D]

JimmyM

Super Active Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 5, 2014
Franklin, MA
I just got confirmation... No Lily this trip. Booooooooo

Aaaaaand we'll be away for her birthday. Parents of the Year.

Last edited:

stefie19

Super Active Member
Aug 21, 2014
Connecticut
You mean she has something better to do than hang out with her mom and dads friends? We’re not cool enough I guess. I thought I gained cool points with the penitentiary tour last year. Guess not. [LOL]

Latest posts