65' Nimrod Pioneer

Nimron

Aug 4, 2020
Not a Popup, but Tent Trailer, but would sure like to find a manual for the '65 Nimrod Pioneer. i can set this up fine, but would like to find method of take down, just to make sure I have it correct for travel.

Looking for an owners manual for '65 Nimrod Pioneer. This one is still original with exception of I have just had door zipper replaced.
Nimrod.jpg

flingwing1969

Jul 6, 2013
California Cascade Range
Not a Popup, but Tent Trailer, but would sure like to find a manual for the '65 Nimrod Pioneer. i can set this up fine, but would like to find method of take down, just to make sure I have it correct for travel.

Looking for an owners manual for '65 Nimrod Pioneer. This one is still original with exception of I have just had door zipper replaced.
View attachment 67257

Nice - can't help with the manual though.

Boondox

Jun 6, 2021

View attachment 67257
Hey Nimron, nice camper!! I just got one that is very similar but I have no idea how to set it up. Could you give me some tips. I’ll include pictures of what I set up so far. I’m not sure if this is even correct.

Nimron

Aug 4, 2020
The support pole in pic 1that creates an Invert V looks correct, the longer pole that runs to the outside edge of the bunk should shorten up and go into a slot near the inner side of the bunk. Do you have an awning? (The longest poles look like the may be for an awning.). Anyway the pole that goes to the outside edge of the bunk should be an adjustable pole.

Nimron

Aug 4, 2020
That would be Great if I could get a copy. How could we do this, could you make a copy and attach in a file?

Nimron

Aug 4, 2020
I have a copy of the manual if you still need one!
That would be great to get a copy. Could you scan and attach? Or let me know how I might get in touch with you. I have an Ad from Camping Life from 1965 that states the Pioneer sleeps 8-10. i think they had a fixture to put a hammock over the bunk ends, probably to sleep 2 kids on each side?