8th Annual 2023 Northeast PA Rally

shelmily

Super Active Member
Jun 7, 2012
Northeast Pennsylvania
Pat I have your change order recorded. Welcome Rickmurray! It has been a while since we have had new people join us. Is it just you or do you have family members/pets coming? I update the spreadsheet with these details so everyone can see who is coming and how many will be there.

Rickmurray

Oct 2, 2022
PA
Pat I have your change order recorded. Welcome Rickmurray! It has been a while since we have had new people join us. Is it just you or do you have family members/pets coming? I update the spreadsheet with these details so everyone can see who is coming and how many will be there.
Hi there
We are new to the “pop up” world coming from tents and backpacking. In attendance will be my wife and I along with 2 dogs.
We’re looking forward to meeting new people who share the same passion for camping that we have.
I’m currently in the “rebuild” stage of our new to us 97 Coleman Taos. Not doing a full restoration or anything like that, just fixing a few issues.

Sjm9911

Super Active Member
May 31, 2018
Nj
I will say, we haven't seen our canadian friends in quite some time will be good to catch up. And also meet some new people! Rick, this was one of the first rallys we ever went to and the only one we do every year.