99 coleman sea pine wiring

Ffoster

Jan 23, 2023
Does anyone have a wiring diagram/ schematic for a 99 sea pine pop up? I bought this used and for some reason when I plug in the battery to the harness all my running lights come on. Is there a switch somewhere to cut these off while running off 12 volt battery? Also I found a 12 v connector under the front storage area that has red and yellow wires,is this for 12 v heater?

Raycfe

Waterford Ct.
Oct 3, 2007
Waterford, Ct
If you have a front storage compartment there is a switch for its light that will also turn on the running lights when lid is open. Switch on inside by pass thru door. The light has a plunger on its top that the lid contacts

Sjm9911

Super Active Member
May 31, 2018
Nj
If you have a front storage compartment there is a switch for its light that will also turn on the running lights when lid is open. Switch on inside by pass thru door. The light has a plunger on its top that the lid contacts
This exactly! The switch is probably on.

As for the wire, probably not a heater as it would need a gas line and a vent, never seen n one in the front compatment. A water heater may be there, but it dosen't need 12 v to work. If you have a light in your front compartment , it may be for that. Or the propane detector? I don't remember where that was on mine.

PopAnimal

Oct 26, 2022
Southern New Mexico
My Niagara has a water heater in the front compartment as well as a light. My running light switch is by the access door in the inside. Discovered that by the "whats this thing do?" method

Ffoster

Jan 23, 2023
No front storage compartment on the outside

Sjm9911

Super Active Member
May 31, 2018
Nj
Well if thier isn't a switch inside to turn the running lights on and off,then you may have a problem. Try every switch in case someone wired it together. Older campers get modified, and then are not to spec. This makes it hard to diagnose. By wiring harness, do you mean its hooked up to the TV? If so turn the lights off in the TV and the camper lights should go off also. If you mean you hooked up a battery and all the running lights go on, that may not be good. Also try it on Shore Power just for kicks. I am not sure if a ground issue would cause this , but its a good idea to find the grounding point and clean it up. Addtionally, if your camper has breaks make sure the breakaway switch isnt pulled out or that its functional. If its pulled out the break lights would go on?