a little disappointing

Fonedude

May 6, 2009
Bloomfield, NY
I went to the Syracuse store about 2 years ago. I couldn't get anyone to even talk to me in the sales or parts area. I waited 25 minutes for a cashier at the parts store before I gave up and left.
In September 08 I went to the Bath, NY store. Salepeople wouldn't even talk to me there either. I have no idea where they were.
I went to the Churchville, NY store in October 08. The salesman was somewhat pushy but offered a decent deal on a used PUP. Much of their used inventory was in terrible condition and overpriced.
I have found I like the smaller dealers better. I like Wilkins RV in Bath, Ballatyne in Victor, NY and Colton in Buffalo.
The parts department people at Wilkins in Bath are incompetent when it comes to PUPs though..... "even though they have been in the business for 20 years".

NHDalton

I camp, therefore I am
Jun 30, 2008
Ayuh, New Hampsha
The CW location in Chichester, NH leaves much to be desired. As one of their staff said to me: "We really don't go for the pop-up crowd. Our focus is on RV's."

They may have good prices (at times) but I'll go to my local Coleman dealer. He's far more knowledgeable AND he's closer. lol