Aliner Expedition 2022 Walk Through

TheBlurb

Mar 28, 2019
Sweet trailer. I always thought Aliners were too tight inside, but those dormers make it really spacious. Just not enough sleeping arrangements for a family of 5.

What’s the retail cost, anyone?

Reactions: NLB

craig heaton

Jan 26, 2021
Sweet trailer. I always thought Aliners were too tight inside, but those dormers make it really spacious. Just not enough sleeping arrangements for a family of 5.

What’s the retail cost, anyone?
I've seen price ranging from 28k to 37k, most around 29k. Here's a link to a new one for sale: https://www.rvtrader.com/listing/2022-A-Liner-EXPEDITION-5011128923

I considered an Aliner when shopping for our camper. Love the hard sides, ease of opening and closing, etc. But a few items put me off of one: price, tiny fresh water tank (11 gallons across all models) and the lack of a shower in the models that appealed to me. For the money, if I were looking for an A frame, I'd prefer the Rockwood HW series.

DiamondGirl

Adventures with KODI in AZ
Jul 2, 2016
AZ
As being an experienced Aliner owner, not all Aframes are built the same or with same materials. Aliners are one of the top made Aframes. They also retain their value. When selling my Classic, I saw younger models of other brands that were selling for a lot less than my Aliner. Think of an Aliner like a Honda. I never had any major issues with my Classic but it wasn’t made under today’s environment.

Happy Camping…[put&hy]

craig heaton

Jan 26, 2021
No argument there, Aliners do have a fine reputation and hold their resale value, they just didn't fit with what I was looking for. My apologies....I didn't mean for my prior comments to come across as criticism of the brand.