Any dog sport camping people??

Apr 18, 2022
my 2 year old Dane is going for her titles this year in Lure Sprinting and next year she will be doing classes to see if she will take to Dock Diving because of her love for water. :)

jnbarrett

Mar 30, 2022
Winnipeg, MB
my 2 year old Dane is going for her titles this year in Lure Sprinting and next year she will be doing classes to see if she will take to Dock Diving because of her love for water. :)

We're off to Fargo, ND for the first NSTRA trial of the year. Last year was a write-off with the border closed .... my dogs will be 3 this summer and should have had their AmCH titles in NSTRA already. :(

I partly bought the pop-up this year to reduce our costs going to events.

Apr 18, 2022
We're off to Fargo, ND for the first NSTRA trial of the year. Last year was a write-off with the border closed .... my dogs will be 3 this summer and should have had their AmCH titles in NSTRA already. :(

I partly bought the pop-up this year to reduce our costs going to events.
I literally thought the same thing lol my next Dane coming next year is hopeful for conformation and sport and I would rather use my pop up than a hotel that is for sure!!!! I hear ya! The last two years really wrecked havoc on so much!

jnbarrett

Mar 30, 2022
Winnipeg, MB
I literally thought the same thing lol my next Dane coming next year is hopeful for conformation and sport and I would rather use my pop up than a hotel that is for sure!!!! I hear ya! The last two years really wrecked havoc on so much!

We're staying in a former KOA campground this weekend, they have the little one room log cabins for $35/night .... sure beats $130+/night for a decent hotel with 2 dogs.

Haven't been able to get our camper out yet due to the snow. :(

jnbarrett

Mar 30, 2022
Winnipeg, MB
We have a fantastic pupper who does field trials (AKC) with my husband. They often take the camper and stay on site. So fun, so convenient, and helps keep costs down for sure.

Nice Battle Hamster ... I mean Britt! (lol ... I tease my Brittany buddies all the time).

Where y'all out of? Where's your Britt out of? I have some friends in NSTRA that breed some of the best Brittany bloodlines around.

Here's my male at a NSTRA event on point ...

FB_IMG_1651034910169.jpg