ATV or powered trailer dolly to park camper?

Jul 30, 2018
That is something I have looked into before, and would love to get one for mine. My neighbors put up a gate across their driveway which makes it damn near impossible to maneuver my pup into place the way I used to. I have access to a trailer valet but have not yet had the chance to try it out. I do have an incline to deal with, and experience with the valet on our troop trailer is it sucks with any sort of incline unless you have a heavy tongue weight. The Enduro would solve all my problems I think. They are super common in Europe and Australia.
I expect some complications installing it, as the Fleetwood Highlander frame is not at all like that on my parent's fiberglass unit. I'll definitely take some notes and pictures as I install it later this year, and post them here. I also plan on an axle upgrade from 3500 -> 5000lbs, otherwise the CCC on my poor trailer will be in the single digits...

TG2020

Aug 19, 2020
Efland, NC
That is something I have looked into before, and would love to get one for mine. My neighbors put up a gate across their driveway which makes it damn near impossible to maneuver my pup into place the way I used to. I have access to a trailer valet but have not yet had the chance to try it out. I do have an incline to deal with, and experience with the valet on our troop trailer is it sucks with any sort of incline unless you have a heavy tongue weight. The Enduro would solve all my problems I think. They are super common in Europe and Australia.
Wow that looks amazing! That’s what I need! Only confusing thing is it’s says it runs on 12v power. I gotta contact them about that, I don’t see how my 12v battery could power it. Thanks tho, this looks perfect!

Jul 30, 2018
Wow that looks amazing! That’s what I need! Only confusing thing is it’s says it runs on 12v power. I gotta contact them about that, I don’t see how my 12v battery could power it. Thanks tho, this looks perfect!
The instructions have you placing the controller as close to the battery as practical (indoors) and running a dedicated feed to the battery. It's designed to run from a regular e.g. group 24 deep cycle lead acid battery, though this is one of the reasons I upgraded to a LiFePo4 battery and ran new 6 gauge wire from the battery into a separate distribution panel... I need to take pics and make some diagrams of what I've done maybe later this summer.

Latest posts