Bring your own pool!?

BillOh

Silver Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2019
Columbus, Ohio
Screenshot 2023-01-25 142141.jpg

I was flying my drone over the KOA Wapakoneta, Oh back in 2021. Drone flying over a campground itself can be a whole subject in itself, but I obey all the rules and don't fly at early/late hours I also don't fly low over anyone's site. While taking this video, I did notice that pick up truck facing the road on the right had a pool liner. Sure enough when I finished my flying I walked by on the way back to my site and saw the owners filling up their pickup bed for their own private pool. It didn't take long for the owners of the campground to come out and put a stop to that.

Sjm9911

Super Active Member
May 31, 2018
Nj
Yea, I see people with kiddie pools once and a while. I really dont mind as long as they have little kids. When the adults do it, I usally think to myself this is the last time we come here.

BillOh

Silver Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2019
Columbus, Ohio
Yea, I see people with kiddie pools once and a while. I really dont mind as long as they have little kids. When the adults do it, I usally think to myself this is the last time we come here.
Kiddie pools with small children is great. Some parents will take un toilet trained kids into the regular pool, so this seems a like a good choice.

neighbormike

Super Active Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2012
WI
About 10 years ago, friends had a kiddie pool set up for the pups… it was great until a very young (at the time) Lexie decided to relieve herself in the pool. It probably goes without saying, but little Lexie Lou had her pool pass revoked!
59E1385F-C4FF-4E02-9F77-B4AE875777FC.jpeg

jmkay1

2004 Fleetwood/Coleman Utah
Oct 10, 2013
Northern Virginia
Kiddy pools make a great shower pan too. As mentioned I've seen kiddy pools for youngsters especially if the campground doesn't have pools or anything. I've used a plastic tub to give my dogs a place to cool off one very hot summer. Never seen a truck with a bed pool although saw lots of pictures of people doing that and meme of you must be a redneck if...

Latest posts