camp put away!

jmkay1

2004 Fleetwood/Coleman Utah
Oct 10, 2013
Northern Virginia
I give you a lot of credit. I would not want to tow on snow covered roads. Too much can go wrong and other drivers, especially so close to the holidays, may have no clue how to drive. Although it looks like your winter started a little early so you may not get another opportunity to get it put away.

Arlyn Aronson

Super Active Member
Jun 11, 2014
Houghton, MI
I give you a lot of credit. I would not want to tow on snow covered roads. Too much can go wrong and other drivers, especially so close to the holidays, may have no clue how to drive. Although it looks like your winter started a little early so you may not get another opportunity to get it put away.
We drive in snow all winter, tow trailers and use snow tires. Its not that big a deal. [8D] rangerbosstrailer52.jpg

Susan Premo

Super Active Member
Nov 5, 2020
Minnesota
It's usually the other drivers, we are both on the slow driver side, and drive in the right lane, still get people that crawl up your arse. As long as we're or rather I'm driving the speed limit I don't care , my dh is sometimes very slow.

jmkay1

2004 Fleetwood/Coleman Utah
Oct 10, 2013
Northern Virginia
usually the other drivers,
This is really where my issue is. The other drivers. Heck on a good day they cut you off or are on their phones. Add snow and impatience they are gonna put me in the ditch if I have to take defensive action to avoid an accident especially if I'm towing in foul weather. At least I have a fighting chance to stay on the road if the roads aren't slippery. Probably better in other areas though.