Can cooker chili

DiamondGirl

Adventures with KODI in AZ
Jul 2, 2016
AZ
Looks yummy. Thanks for sharing.

My next trip, I’m making Mexican chili beans with ground beef, beef chorizo (provides chili flavor), onions, garlic, tomatoes, bell peppers, tomatoes, tomato sauce, kidney beans, pinto beans, cumin, oregano, beef broth, salt & pepper. I’ll chop Serranos (hotter than Jalapeños) for DH’s serving. He loves VERY spicy foods. And serve with crackers, shredded cheddar cheese, chopped cilantro and sour cream as garnishment. I am cooking for a group of us camping together. Perfect for cold weather camping.

Happy Camping...[ALPU][PUT]

firepit

Super Active Member
Feb 26, 2020
Looks yummy. Thanks for sharing.

My next trip, I’m making Mexican chili beans with ground beef, beef chorizo (provides chili flavor), onions, garlic, tomatoes, bell peppers, tomatoes, tomato sauce, kidney beans, pinto beans, cumin, oregano, beef broth, salt & pepper. I’ll chop Serranos (hotter than Jalapeños) for DH’s serving. He loves VERY spicy foods. And serve with crackers, shredded cheddar cheese, chopped cilantro and sour cream as garnishment. I am cooking for a group of us camping together. Perfect for cold weather camping.

Man...i could handle some of that stuff!

DiamondGirl

Adventures with KODI in AZ
Jul 2, 2016
AZ
Very true...we leave out beans when doing chili dogs...but when drinkin beer u have to have beans so u can annoy the wife later in the evening

Just makes things more interesting when sitting with friends around the camp fire at night. And then with your spouse later in an enclosed Aliner. LOL

Thank goodness for the Fantastic fan and Febreze air spray.

firepit

Super Active Member
Feb 26, 2020
Somehow I missed this a year and a half ago lol@firepit - care to share your recipe??
Pretty basic...Chili beans...Lots of hamburger...diced onion and green pepper....Tomato juice
a dash of tobasco for a little kick....Shredded cheese to top it off...What i love about the can cooker is it cuts your cooking time in half.
Not trying to start a debate....But yes ...up here we put beans in our chili...LOL