Christopher Creek Campground

djmello99

Feb 19, 2013
Anthem, AZ
Your set up looks great! I’d love to know more about the shower. Do you take cold water showers from that water jug? And what do you have for a shower head/sprayer? We have one of the battery powered ones but I haven’t actually showered with it yet. Always curious to know what others do! Thanks.
We actually heat up some of the water with a big coffee boiler (we have a separate one for our coffee) and mix it in the container until it’s warm enough to shower. As for shower head, I run one of these off the pup battery with an adapter with a 12v coaste cigarette lighter extension cord or off the TV. It definitely makes a difference when you can shower!

Zfamily4

Jul 25, 2014
St. Cloud, Minnesota
We actually heat up some of the water with a big coffee boiler (we have a separate one for our coffee) and mix it in the container until it’s warm enough to shower. As for shower head, I run one of these off the pup battery with an adapter with a 12v coaste cigarette lighter extension cord or off the TV. It definitely makes a difference when you can shower!

Thanks for the links! Sounds like a good set up.

enotah

Jun 2, 2016
I believe for electrical hookups you would have to go further up on 260 to the top of the rim, and on the southside of the highway is Canyon Point Campground. Limited number have hookups and reservations. They also have some flush toilets and shower facilities available. I am pretty sure all the other FS campgrounds between Payson and Heber are no hookups, and vault toilets only.
Thank you for the information.