Coachmen Clipper 9.0td

firepit

Super Active Member
Feb 26, 2020
Pics or it never happened...lol[:D]
I looked at one but we would have to go up to the 12.0 having 2 bigger dogs.
they are neat though

PopUpPippa

Aug 26, 2021
Michigan
We just got a 2022 Coachmen Clipper 9.0td. I would love to hear from anyone who has experience with these.
Congratulations on your trailer! We have the 2021 model, and we really like it. Last September we chucked the tent and bought the trailer, our first. We had been looking for years, and this is the really the best fit for us. We have been on 3 weekend trips so far, near our home in SE Michigan, by the lake in fall and spring, pretty chilly, but we stayed toasty warm. Ours only has the fan, no ac, propane heater and a radio. We are going to load up nature sounds on a thumb drive, (birds chirping, waves crashing) in case we have to drown out a noisy neighbor at the campground. We don’t use the potty, griddle or the plug in cooler. We have a camp stove on legs that connects to the propane (no green canisters!) and we use to campground shower/toilets. Haven’t tried that sunroom, doesn’t look too sturdy. Added a 2” topper to the bed. Build quality isn’t great, it took a little bit for the metal shards to stop falling into our face when we opened the ceiling fan. Not really sure our dealer will be much help if we have a problem, but the unit is pretty basic. A bed on wheels. No going to sleep angry! It fits in the garage, so we can keep an eye on it and it is easy to prep for trips. Dog loves it. My husband can tell you what he did to install a solar panel, also something about torque and trickle charging. Have you had your Clipper out yet?