First camping trip of the season in the can!

Grandpa Don

Super Active Member
Sep 5, 2018
Southern California
Great video, your ATV adventures were my favorite. Time to to invest in a chain saw so you can really go exploring and get some serious firewood.
Since it was so early in the season, there was still some snow in places. And the wood has not had time to dry out. It was a challenge to find good dry wood. I don't have a chain saw, but my son always brings his.

Grandpa Don

Super Active Member
Sep 5, 2018
Southern California
Thanks for taking us along Don. Great video, sure is premium camping.
It sure is! There are some other spots up there that are even better. But as you saw in the video, I could not get to them due to down trees. Here is the link to the one and only time I was able to get up to the Arrowhead site. It was recorded over a year ago. We got run out due to bad weather coming in the next afternoon.

NLB

Silver Supporting Member
Oct 10, 2021
West Palm Beach, Florida
It sure is! There are some other spots up there that are even better. But as you saw in the video, I could not get to them due to down trees. Here is the link to the one and only time I was able to get up to the Arrowhead site. It was recorded over a year ago. We got run out due to bad weather coming in the next afternoon.

Thanks Don. Many happy trails to you.