Greetings From NorCal

RedwoodRambler

Jun 23, 2022
Hello, I bought our 1993 Coleman Sedona in 2020. It is my wife and three kids ages 3, 6, and 11. We live in far Northern California and enjoy going camping in our area. Mainly Humboldt, Trinity, Del Norte and Siskiyou counties...if you are familiar with the area. We love our trailer, we call her Colby. She may be almost 30 years old, but everything works just like it should. It is a lot of fun and the kids love it! I joined this forum in hopes of finding some neat modifications and answers to any questions that I might have about our trailer. I grew up camping in one of these pop ups, and it is a pleasure to build the memories for my children to have. Also, my wife likes that we don't have a monthly payment. We take very good care of her, we are the third owners and we know she is old, so she gets pampered with a spot in the garage when we are not using her in the winter months. Well...here she is just Saturday in her favorite campground:
Colby2.jpg colby1.jpg

cowboiler

Oct 25, 2021
Oklahoma
We're also a family of five camping in a pop-up. My kids are ages 8, 9 and 13. I love the PNW and would love to camp up that way, but we're 2,000 miles away. The Redwoods are my absolute favorite place to visit. We drive down from Oregon to see them every time we're out there visiting family.