Hello from Cincinnati, Ohio

Kaytayqt

Mar 29, 2021
Ohio, USA
Hello from cincy!
I bought my 1994 dutchman to travel safely during covid times. We locked down with my parents in sunny, warm Arizona for two months in fall 2020. We're looking forward to doing it again in a couple months! In the mean time, I get to have fun tuning it up, making repairs and improvements and hitting you pro's up when I run into trouble. I've lurked around here a bit already to get ideas to stay warm for the first big trip and I'll tell you, this is the place for info!

Reactions: NLB

craig heaton

Jan 26, 2021
Hello and welcome from another who lives in the Cincinnati area! My wife and I are lifelong tent campers and purchased our first popup this past February (a 2021 Rockwood Freedom 2318G). That camper's going to be great in AZ...no need to fear a scorpion crawling into your tent!

Glamp Queen

Apr 4, 2021
Pickerington, OH
Hello from cincy!
I bought my 1994 dutchman to travel safely during covid times. We locked down with my parents in sunny, warm Arizona for two months in fall 2020. We're looking forward to doing it again in a couple months! In the mean time, I get to have fun tuning it up, making repairs and improvements and hitting you pro's up when I run into trouble. I've lurked around here a bit already to get ideas to stay warm for the first big trip and I'll tell you, this is the place for info!
Welcome from Columbus, Ohio

BikerGeek

Oct 11, 2020
Chandler Arizona
Hello and welcome from another who lives in the Cincinnati area! My wife and I are lifelong tent campers and purchased our first popup this past February (a 2021 Rockwood Freedom 2318G). That camper's going to be great in AZ...no need to fear a scorpion crawling into your tent!
Hey, welcome from Chandler AZ. We're picking up our 2022 2318g on Wednesday. How do you like yours and where in Arizona have you camped so far in it? Any tips or tricks you can pass on?