Hello from Kansas!!!

slogan1986

Jan 21, 2015
We are from Kansas!! We are a young couple with two children and we all love to camp. Last year we bought our pup from a very nice gentlemen for a steal! Seriously paid $200 for it and it is in wonderful condition if you ask me for the price we paid. It is a 1977 Coleman. I can't remember the name, so I will have to look when I get home. Anyways, we absolutely love it! The kids love being in it! There are a few problems with it that we need to fix. We didn't fix anything last year as we were in such a hurry to just use it!! This year, however, we plan to make some changes to it. We are very excited about this summer and excited to get some feedback and some of our questions answered! [PU]

jmh1007

Aug 25, 2014
Hi! Welcome from Missouri! Not sure where you are in Kansas but we are having a rally at Clinton Lake in April. I would link but don't really know how [?:~{] Look at the Rally section>Central Region>Kansas City area rally. We'd love to meet you!

slogan1986

Jan 21, 2015
I am actually in the middle of Kansas. We do a lot of camping at Glen Elder, which is our favorite place!

oz nana

Jan 26, 2014
Welcome to the Portal. We are in middle Kansas also. We go to Wilson and Marion quite a bit. There is a Rally at Clinton State Park in April. Would love to have you join us.

slogan1986

Jan 21, 2015
Where do you camp at in Wilson?? We have been once to Wilson to Manooka (sp?), which I did not like. I didn't like having so many people crowded in an area and I also didn't like having to climb up and down the rocks to get to the water. The sites were okay, but I guess I am just used to bigger. We have also camped at Cedar Bluff, unfortunately not so much anymore. Where is Marion lake?

oz nana

Jan 26, 2014
We like to go on the State side of Wilson. Switch Grass or Blue Stem. Marion is by MC Pherson ks. We camped on the Corps side . Very clean large sites. Nice grills and tables.

Maggiemoo

Jul 16, 2014
Welcome from another fellow Kansan. We are in the Kansas City area but I grew up in NE Kansas and my hubby, north of Hays. Please join us at Clinton. I updated our pup last summer. It was well worth it.

dougkelly1

Mar 12, 2014
[:)C] welcome from Kansas.. lots of good information and goodies on here. hope to see you at the rally in April.

Latest posts