hello from Michigan everybody I am new to the forum and a first tiem PUP owner.

franclynstauer

Aug 9, 2022
Hello I just bought a 1999 Starcraft venture 1706 with AC etc. for 700 bucks. I need to find the proper venue to ask all my questions. I'll get there by you telling me where to go lol. I found a switch on the top side roadfside from pillar. Not sure what that is. I plan on recanvassing it soon I think Im going to try bear creek. Thanks everybody.

campagain

Jun 24, 2017
Welcome! I've bought 2 canvases from Bear Creek, they are excellent, and also throw in complimentary fly swatters! :)

The crew here will have you up and running in no time. If you have not already done so, get the wheel bearings repacked, and get the whiffletree greased before trying to put the top up.

kcsa75

Super Active Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2013
Kansas City
Greetings! Welcome to the forum from Midway USA.

If you click on "Forums" at the top left of the page, you will get a list of all the subforums, and there are a lot. Choose the appropriate forum for you questions and someone should be along to help.

LilRed

Super Active Member
Jan 9, 2021
Long Island NY
Welcome from NY. Best to you in your new adventures!

That switch is likely the ‘kill switch’ that prevents the lights from working while closed, attempting to prevent a fire or melting your tent material from a hot light fixture.