Help IDing a 12v connector?

Jul 30, 2018
I've got a 2008 Fleetwood Utah, and I'd like to add some 12V devices (Inverter, accessory and USB ports), but I don't want to tap into the already existing 12V circuits. As it turns out, there's a completely unused circuit coming off the power center, which would be perfect.

The problem is, I can't ID the connector used, so I can't figure out what crimp pin I need in order to add the circuit. I'm quite familiar with searching through Digikey by parameter, and nothing even close is coming up. It's used in several places throughout the trailer with different pin counts. Both male and female ends consist of two pieces that separate, which releases the crimp pins (which was fun when I figured that out by removing *all* of the converter-side pins all at once, then had to figure out where they went back...). One end has tabs for a "panel mount" arrangement.

connector.jpeg

Does anybody know what the manufacturer and series is for this beast?

Thanks!

Eric Webber

Gold Supporting Member
Jul 7, 2018
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
I've got a 2008 Fleetwood Utah, and I'd like to add some 12V devices (Inverter, accessory and USB ports), but I don't want to tap into the already existing 12V circuits. As it turns out, there's a completely unused circuit coming off the power center, which would be perfect.

The problem is, I can't ID the connector used, so I can't figure out what crimp pin I need in order to add the circuit. I'm quite familiar with searching through Digikey by parameter, and nothing even close is coming up. It's used in several places throughout the trailer with different pin counts. Both male and female ends consist of two pieces that separate, which releases the crimp pins (which was fun when I figured that out by removing *all* of the converter-side pins all at once, then had to figure out where they went back...). One end has tabs for a "panel mount" arrangement.

View attachment 64578

Thanks!
It’s a Coleman/fleetwood specific connector. It’s not terrible but nothing special. Cut it off and put in an Anderson or SAE. Or even an MC4 and give yourself easier splits when needed

Or just tap into it midline

Eric Webber

Gold Supporting Member
Jul 7, 2018
Montreal, Quebec, Canada

View attachment 64578

Thanks!

If you want something pre-wired that you can tap into, something like this works
https://colemanpopupparts.com/products/battery-harness