Hi from Green Bay, WI

Laplantebd

May 15, 2022
Green Bay, WI
Hello. I’m Ben. My wife and I picked up our 1996 Coleman Laredo last summer from its original owner. We have a 2 year old girl. We have yet to take it out but hope to in a few weeks. It’s about as basic as you can get. No heater and no roof vent. I purchased a roof fan and plan to also add a heater before we go camping. I’m hear to learn how to correctly add them.

Our last camper (12’ Jayco) was loaded up with options and roomy but unfortunately got wet inside it’s last winter we had it and grew a lot of mold. We didn’t want to mess with it and risk getting our little girl sick.

Thanks for listening. 56CFE77E-466D-4798-9933-3FB54903DF39.jpeg
15A38298-31D7-4AEA-A7EA-C2C82D9DD18F.jpeg
30DE69E1-3C2F-4A6B-8FDE-08BE3CECE91C.jpeg

dalefan4ever

Jan 31, 2010
Welcome to the Coleman/Fleetwood Folding trailer club. Nice set up. I have a 2008 Cheyenne, no fan or anything on the roof. I would caution you about adding anything to the roof, especially if it requires cutting. Some of the Coleman roofs have been prone to leaking so maybe just put a floor or table fan. Other than that enjoy. I have found these models to. Be well made and with a very good lift system that has multiple cables rather than one. Bottom line, have fun.

jmkay1

2004 Fleetwood/Coleman Utah
Oct 10, 2013
Northern Virginia
Welcome from Northern Virginia and a fellow Coleman Fleetwood owner. It looks like you have one of the better roofs made... two piece aluminum. Just make sure to pay attention to that center seam and seal if needed. Looks like you got one in great condition for her age that's a great find.