How did/do you hang the bunk end curtains?

Sep 25, 2021
Pics are most welcome :) I ripped off those horrible clip things when we took the canvas off and will not be reusing them or getting new ones. The Coleman clips that the guy on Etsy 3D prints would be great, but he doesn't ship to Canada :( Ideally I am looking for a solution that will allow the curtains to just stay up all the time and fold down in place. Thanks!!

Dingit

Super Active Member
Mar 8, 2017
Do you need to be able to slide them or would typing back when needed be enough? Peel and stick Velcro is great. :)

(I still have the OEM setup but I have used Velcro everywhere else in my life...)

bondebond

Super Active Member
Aug 14, 2008
Dingit beat me to the Velcro suggestion. I even used Velcro up under the inside edge of the roof to keep the PopUp Gizmos in place so they always stayed tucked up under the roof.

This makes your curtains removable, repositionable, etc.

Sep 25, 2021
Dingit beat me to the Velcro suggestion. I even used Velcro up under the inside edge of the roof to keep the PopUp Gizmos in place so they always stayed tucked up under the roof.

This makes your curtains removable, repositionable, etc.
I hadn't considered this but it makes sense. Is it just a matter of sticking a velcro strip on the inside of the roof wall, and another on the curtains? Will velcro stick or does it have to be sewn to material?

KO4GVF

Mar 31, 2022
Previous owner took out all the original curtains and valences, and replaced them with equally bad colors using a shower curtain rod. My wife is going to make new curtains once the cabinets are back in and the canvas is reinstalled. I have a 3D printer, so the plan is to make new clips and sew them on. However, if that doesn't work very well, I have another .stl file for a curtain rod holder that slides into the existing track.

bondebond

Super Active Member
Aug 14, 2008
I hadn't considered this but it makes sense. Is it just a matter of sticking a velcro strip on the inside of the roof wall, and another on the curtains? Will velcro stick or does it have to be sewn to material?
I sewed it onto the fabric. Make sure the surface of the roof has been cleaned with isopropyl alcohol or something equally good at cleaning oils, grease, etc. I had to use short staples in a staple gun at one point because the Velcro didn't want to adhere. I would also suggest getting the "industrial" version as the adhesive on that is actually good. It might be too wide so cut it into thinner strips and it will go further.

Sep 25, 2021
I sewed it onto the fabric. Make sure the surface of the roof has been cleaned with isopropyl alcohol or something equally good at cleaning oils, grease, etc. I had to use short staples in a staple gun at one point because the Velcro didn't want to adhere. I would also suggest getting the "industrial" version as the adhesive on that is actually good. It might be too wide so cut it into thinner strips and it will go further.
Thank you!