How Its Made

Wrenchgear

5 Star Eagle Camper
Aug 5, 2010
Near Elmira, Southern Ontario
Hey, I just saw that "How its Made" show again where it shows how they put together a Fleetwood Pup.

My question is.... How can they make a whole pup in about 5 minutes, but it takes me a whole weekend to wire up a clock in there?

Must be the magic of television :)

They sure slap that thing together, makes it look like it will hardly survive going down the road.

How It's Made - Episode 26 - Tent Trailers

happycamper6975

Feb 22, 2012
I used to work at Fleetwood back in the '90s. It was a high pressure, speed, speed, speed environment. But what the heck we were all in our 20's. When I worked we could complete a full sized 5th wheel start to finish in less than an hour.

jjkach

Super Active Member
Sep 8, 2007
That is hard to believe a trailer in less than a hour! We watched then make a 5th wheel on How's it made a while back. It looked like they had a lot do to put that trailer together. We always enjoy watching them make a pop up!

H20wens

Mar 1, 2022
Hey, I just saw that "How its Made" show again where it shows how they put together a Fleetwood Pup.

My question is.... How can they make a whole pup in about 5 minutes, but it takes me a whole weekend to wire up a clock in there?

Must be the magic of television :)

They sure slap that thing together, makes it look like it will hardly survive going down the road.

How It's Made - Episode 26 - Tent Trailers

Here's the link.