Jackery Sale 10/04/22-10/12/22

BikeNFish

Super Active Member
Apr 24, 2017
Maplewood, MN
If you were waiting for a price drop before you purchase a Jackery, they are having a sale on some of their products right now through October 12. Not every product is on sale, but the ones that are on sale are priced as low as I've seen them in a while (Jackery 1000 and Jackery 500).

I have no affiliation with Jackery. I just like their products.

Link to Jackery HERE.

J Starsky

Super Active Member
Aug 3, 2017
East Central MN
If you were waiting for a price drop before you purchase a Jackery, they are having a sale on some of their products right now through October 12. Not every product is on sale, but the ones that are on sale are priced as low as I've seen them in a while (Jackery 1000 and Jackery 500).

I have no affiliation with Jackery. I just like their products.

Link to Jackery HERE.

You want the Jackery YouTube sponsor money, don'tcha! CLICK SUBSCRIBE...

...nailed it

rsdata

Oct 3, 2011
N. KY
I got a good deal on a Jackery 1000 and two of their solar panels a few years ago. I have made extension cables for the solar panels so that they can be put out in the sun on a shady campsite while the Jackery unit is inside the camper,

The Jackery 1000 helps me power things remotely around the campground as well as my home/garage/land and has doubled as an emergency sump pump power station during heavy rain when the power also failed.

Quality unit at a fair price...