Jayco Service & Repair Manual Book 2 By Trevor Eastman

Apr 30, 2009
St. Peters, Mo
Hello All,

My wife and I have been reading these forums for more than a couple of years and have enjoyed all of the tips and help that we've received along the way. Haven't posted very much, but now seems as good a time as any.

We have a 1997 Jayco 1207 KB that we purchased used and are working on a few things here and there on it. I keep seeing mentioned online about this manual: Jayco Service & Repair Manual Book 2 By Trevor Eastman. It looks like it might be from Australia from the best that I can tell and sounds like the people who have it have found it invaluable. I was wondering if anyone on here has a copy or knows where to get one. We bought our pup used and would like to keep it in as good condition as we can.

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks and happy camping. [HY]

Ralph

WrkrBee

Super Active Member
May 23, 2018
South Carolina
So let's resurrect this Zombie. It's a 20MB PDF file. Too big to upload on Popup Resource page, unless Steve can tell me how. It can be emailed, so PM me if you would like a copy.

Last edited:

Sneezer

Super Active Member
Aug 8, 2015
DFW, TX
So let's resurrect this Zombie. It's a 20MB PDF file. Too big to upload on Popup Resource page, unless Steve can tell me how. It can be emailed, so PM me if you would like a copy.

Same here - I tried to upload mine but too big. I have emailed to 2 members already who needed it. Happy to email others as needed upon request.

NeonWolf

May 25, 2022
He
Same here - I tried to upload mine but too big. I have emailed to 2 members already who needed it. Happy to email others as needed upon request.
Hello. can I please get a copy I am trying to repaire my 1982 jayco dove winch rachet/locking pin

thanks heaps