Status
Not open for further replies.

unclemark

Overland Park, KS
Gold Supporting Member
May 15, 2014
Overland Park, KS
jmh1007 said:
Just throwing it out there that we will be at Bucksaw on Truman Lake the weekend of June 10-12 and would love to meet up! I just checked on Recreation.gov and there are loads of spots left. We will be in B29.

I got as far as checking the available sites before I realized that's probably too far for us that weekend. Daughter's birthday, and she's in KC. Looks like a nice place, and we've never been there. Have fun!

kcsa75

Super Active Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2013
Kansas City
jmh1007 said:
Just throwing it out there that we will be at Bucksaw on Truman Lake the weekend of June 10-12 and would love to meet up! I just checked on Recreation.gov and there are loads of spots left. We will be in B29. If you have never been to Bucksaw, it's one of our favorites. We will have a boat there if anyone wants to go run catfish lines with my husband or just go for an evening boat ride. There is a nice swimming beach and shade at most sites. The ones right on the lake have little shade. The shower house it large and there are flush toilets conveniently located throughout.

Hope to see you!
Jane

There's not been a lot of response from folks either here or in the private messages I've sent, so not sure how much interest there is in another get-together. With that said, JMH1007 gave a glowing recommendation for Bucksaw at Truman Lake so I think we may join them on June 10-12. Anybody else that would like to come I'm sure would be welcome.

Jcow

Mar 1, 2016
I would really like to come but that weekend won't work for us. I have a 4 day weekend the following week and won't be able to take off any extra days. It's a long summer so hopefully we get another chance to meet up with some of you.

Maggiemoo

Jul 16, 2014
We will try to make it to Bucksaw. i am waiting to see when my brother might be visiting my parents, hopefully, I will know more later this week.

Maggie

Status
Not open for further replies.