Member Status?

LilRed

Super Active Member
Jan 9, 2021
Long Island NY
Member status now seems to carry a new tier of Super Active, or I’m just slow in noticing it?? What other goodies have you enacted?

BikeNFish

Super Active Member
Apr 24, 2017
Maplewood, MN
I have just discovered that I am also a "Super Active Member"! I think there should be subgroups of "Super Active Member"!

Suggested subgroups:

Greeter Super Active Members - Only reply to new members first post such as, "Newbie here!". (Hello and welcome from Minnesota!)

Topical Super Active Members - Only reply to specific topics such as "Why does my battery always die while in storage?" (Parasitic draw!)

ADHD Super Active Members - Members with replies that are all over the place. Such as answering the question "Should I level my pup before lifting the roof?" with "You need a bigger tow vehicle and solar panels will help".

Grumpy Super Active Members - Only replies to posts that anger them. Such as - "Can I tow my High Wall with my Mini Cooper?" or "Are my cracking 12 year old tires unsafe even if they still have tread?" or "Can I run my AC on my battery?" or "Should I fry bacon near grizzly bears?".

Crazy Super Active Members - Posts crazy threads with embarrassing topics such as "POOP IN THE PUP! (A Truly Crappy Thread)"

@PopUpSteve, you need to think seriously about subgroups. ;)

Last edited: