Missing Notable Members

firepit

Super Active Member
Feb 26, 2020
I haven't been on here long enough...So I know just the regulars who are on here quite often and those who have
talked me through some things.
Best well wishes to everyone all day everyday!

kcsa75

Super Active Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2013
Kansas City
I've heard from others that Orchid is OK just not hanging out here for a while, but I worry about the Roys (nineoaks2004's name is Roy). Both regularly made worthwhile contributions and were a lot of fun. It's unlike them to just disappear. I really hope they are both OK and will pop up (excuse the pun) soon.

Sjm9911

Super Active Member
May 31, 2018
Nj
I agree. I messaged grey fox a while back before the pandemic, and they were ok. Orchid is ok, and i see toedtoes on another fourm posting also. So , i hope everone is safe and good. Even if i have opposit veiws as some dosen't mean i do not miss what they contribute. And i do miss them all.

Wrenchgear

5 Star Eagle Camper
Aug 5, 2010
Near Elmira, Southern Ontario
One of the people that was mentioned hadn't actually been on here for all that long. Post count climbed fast and furious. I've seen this person do this same thing on another camping forum. They may or may not be back, its hard to say.

Orchid

Sharp Shootin' Grandma
May 8, 2011
Florida by way of WV and MD
One of the people that was mentioned hadn't actually been on here for all that long. Post count climbed fast and furious. I've seen this person do this same thing on another camping forum. They may or may not be back, its hard to say.
There are other camping forums? o_O
I know that we have physically lost some wonderful friends here over the past years, but there’s also some that have sort of vanished.... @roybraddy, @Orchid, @nineoaks2004 to name a few. Just wanted to spend a moment to think about them, and others not mentioned.

I appreciate the thoughts very much.

I no longer own a PUP, but still miss the group and hope to become an active member again. I eventually all online forms of communication for the past year or so. I even deleted all social media, the last of which was Facebook. It's hard to keep up with what's going on locally without FB, but I'm still not going back. I just have to rely on word of mouth from people who still have accounts.

Lot of serious, big life changes for me. I'm trying to get back into the things I really love, camping being one of the top two. I sold both my campers, but do own a few tents and lots of other camping equipment. That's likely where I'll stay ... tenting, so it eliminates the summers here in Florida.

I've missed this forum more than any other place. I'm glad to see lots of you still here and going strong!

Did anyone ever find out any news on @nineoaks2004?

Susan Premo

Super Active Member
Nov 5, 2020
Minnesota
There are other camping forums? o_O

I appreciate the thoughts very much.

I no longer own a PUP, but still miss the group and hope to become an active member again. I eventually all online forms of communication for the past year or so. I even deleted all social media, the last of which was Facebook. It's hard to keep up with what's going on locally without FB, but I'm still not going back. I just have to rely on word of mouth from people who still have accounts.

Lot of serious, big life changes for me. I'm trying to get back into the things I really love, camping being one of the top two. I sold both my campers, but do own a few tents and lots of other camping equipment. That's likely where I'll stay ... tenting, so it eliminates the summers here in Florida.

I've missed this forum more than any other place. I'm glad to see lots of you still here and going strong!

Did anyone ever find out any news on @nineoaks2004?
You sound very fun and nice, we will keep our tent too, you never know when you'll need it. Having our alimer is nice, but we've only really used it once! My husband and I are, I think a bit skittish of it, but it'll be good to feel more comfortable with it. We plan on getting out quite a bit with it soon! 😉

tzmartin

Not here for a long time but here for a good time!
Sep 9, 2015
Clayton, Georgia
You sound very fun and nice, we will keep our tent too, you never know when you'll need it. Having our alimer is nice, but we've only really used it once! My husband and I are, I think a bit skittish of it, but it'll be good to feel more comfortable with it. We plan on getting out quite a bit with it soon! 😉