Motorcycle Pop Up Camper Trailer

Jimbow

Super Active Member
Silver Supporting Member
Nov 30, 2012
I've seen a few pups being pulled by motorcycles and I always wonder what the driving is like. I've never owned a bike big enough to pull one, but I doubt I would enjoy the trip.

Arruba

Super Active Member
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 28, 2014
Central Oregon
If I was still driving something like the old Subaru Justy, I’d certainly consider one. Then again, the bike in the video probably has more power than the car did.

Thanks for sharing.

Mark CASTELLANI

Platinum Supporting Member
Aug 23, 2019
New York State, Erie County
anybody old enough to remember "Then Came Bronson"?

That was me for many of my early years, back in the mid to late 70's... my ONLY mode of transportation was my bike... sleeping bag, backpack and old "Boy Scout" A-Frame tent strapped to the handlebars and rear fender...

weekend trips out of New Orleans, through Louisiana, Mississippi, Arkansas, and Alabama. [The Ozarks was my destination of choice]

The thought of towing a "camping trailer" would have repulsed me then... kinda STILL does... don't know if they even had them back then... would have detracted from that "Cowboy", "Rebel without a Clue" vibe I was going for ... LOL [LOL]...

Low and behold... 40+ years later... what do we have now?... why, it's a motorcycle camper!!... but... it's pulled behind the Minion Van...

Man O Man... how times [and "attitudes"] have changed!

Happy Trails!

Reactions: NLB