Need 3 way fridge help fast Please

Adam Derby

Jun 11, 2017
Montana
My camper service guy called, my Dometic fridge on my 2008 Fleetwood evolution E3 will NOT work on gas, only on 110 and 12V. Needs a new burner assembly, but Dometic stopped making that fridge and a different manufacturers is too big so the galley wont swing down. Anyone know where the best place to find parts for those 3 way fridges is? Ive got 24hrs to either find some information or put it back in and figure it out later. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Model RM2193, product#921131025, serial#75100194

Last edited:

Adam Derby

Jun 11, 2017
Montana
Any chance you tried Google?

If you're that pressed for time could you just run it on 120 for the trip?
Yes, so did my dealer, I figured the best place to go for info was this group. And since we camp off grid I don't want to run the generator all the time for the fridge (cooler time). I mainly want to find out if parts are available or maybe someone has one to part out so i can tell the dealer to stick it back in or leave out out for now.

rob.mwpropane

Aug 11, 2021
Yes, so did my dealer, I figured the best place to go for info was this group. And since we camp off grid I don't want to run the generator all the time for the fridge (cooler time). I mainly want to find out if parts are available or maybe someone has one to part out so i can tell the dealer to stick it back in or leave out out for now.

Understood is the part that I linked not the correct part?

Snow

Super Active Member
Jul 19, 2007
A long shot, but try finding an appliance shop that deals with rural communities, lots of times these places use propane for all the appliances. They might be able to help track down a suitable replacement.