Perrot State Park

wifun

Apr 16, 2012
If you are looking for a nice park you will have to check out Perrot State Park. We went there this weekend and had a WONDERFUL time! We will def be going back!

How do I post pics?

Randini

Jun 3, 2012
Totally agree! Live close to Perrot and camped there a lot as a kid. Just took my kids there for their first camping trip. Great time!

Anyone have questions about Perrot or the area let me know and I will try to help out.

flyweed

Jun 23, 2011
were you guys in PUPS? We were there in our Pup (site 1) from Tuesday-Friday..We LOVE Perrot State Park..It is SO CLEAN, and nice, and peaceful. We will be back many many times. We only live in Holmen, so it's only a 20 minute drive for us!! [:D]

flyweed

Jun 23, 2011
Awesome! We should organize a "pup out" for pup owners there..I think lots of people would like the place! [:D]

Randini

Jun 3, 2012
Yes. We were out there in our PUP. Stayed in site 41, right on bay (great view) and site 94 (closer to back of park). Live close so Perrot is our home park. Always find Perrot to be very PUP friendly.

SteveM_CT

Jun 12, 2012
When you are there, head down to the Trempeleau Hotel for lunch. If it's not buggy out, sit outside and watch the Mississippi and the lock and dam.

Or, go up the river to Elmer's in Fountain City:
http://www.elmersautoandtoymuseum.com/

Last time I was out there, I biked from Onalaska to Trempeleau on the rail trail. That was a lot of fun.

Steve